Another warm SF “summer” night and enjoyed a light and fresh dinner on my rooftop.
Seared Wild Tilapia and Market Fresh Kale Salad:
- Chop organic seasonal vegetables…our avocado was home-grown in family backyard in Poway, CA :)
- Toss vegetables in organic kale, topped with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and lemon
- Rinse wild tilapia, pat dry, and let marinate in olive oil, lemon, salt, pepper and chopped organic cilantro.
- Saute fish in hot pan over grapeseed oil until brown on edges and cooked through
- Serve both room temperature and enjoy with a glass of organic wine…..preferably on rooftop with view.