Cafe Del Soul.
Another place to eat that will quickly become a favorite and will have you frequently making excuses to cross the Golden Gate Bridge….
Cafe Del Soul is an order at the counter, easy spot to grab an incredibly delicious, gluten-free and organic meal. They pride themselves on offering high quality and organic food in innovative ways and in fun combinations.
Straight from their site….here’s how awesome they are:
Focusing on organics and sustainable business practices:
- We serve free range chicken that is antibiotic free and has no added hormones. We also serve organic tofu.
- Our produce, rice, quinoa and nuts are all organic
- We use cheese not treated with added hormones
- Our vinaigrettes and organic soups are made fresh daily
- All to-go containers are biodegradable and compostable
- All dishes are made with love
The best dish ever? Their Chipolte Sun Goddess Rice Bowl. Organic brown rice, avocado cubes, tomato, cheddar cheese, onions, black beans and organic free-range chicken in their gluten free chipolte dressing.
Their entire menu here: http://cafedelsoul.net/menu/
Located just right before the turn off to Stinson Beach if coming from the city.
247 Shoreline Hwy. Mill Valley, CA.
Not such a bad drive over that big red bridge either. Who’s in?